Friday, May 2, 2008

Challenge entry for NZSU Blog

Well it has been a busy week for me this week. Back to work after 2 1/2 weeks holiday. It has been a challenge to get myself and the kids away on time. I think we are all still a little bit on Australia time as both the kids and I have been waking up really late . But they have really enjoyed their time at the holiday program and I have survived my first week back at work, thank goodness I only work part time and boy am I looking forward to a wee sleep in tomorrow morning, so I haven't posted much this week. My first card is an entry in the May challenge for Trudi at NZSU Blog . The challenge is to create a project using new designer series paper. I have used the petals & paisley designer series paper, I also just received my scallop punch and photo corner punch so of course I had to try them out. I also have just learnt how to write text on my photos thanks to Trudi, she has instructions on her blog www.madebyme79.blogspot.com on how to add. Thanks so much for this Trudi, I have been trying to figure out how to do it, so your tutorial was very helpful.




Supplies


Stamp Set: Eat Cake


Card//Markers: Mellow Moss, So Saffron, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, petals & paisley designer series paper


Accessories: Pretty in Pink ribbon, 1/4" circle punch, 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, photo corner punch

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...