Monday, May 5, 2008

My Colour Inspiration Challenge Entry

Here is my entry for my first colour inspiration challeng. I didn't think I was going to be able to post tonight as we were having trouble with the computer. I have been hassling my husband to get a second computer as there is always a queue to get on. Well you never know my birthday is later on in the year. I will cross my fingers. My entry is a simple little card I though would make a nice thank you card.



Supplies


Stamp sets: Fun & Fast notes, warm words


Card/ink: Brocade blue, gable green, groovy guava, staz on black


Access: Blender pens, hodgpodge hardware pewter, ribbon.


Thanks you Judy and Diane soo much for entering my first challeng. I will put up the poll tomorrow for voting. Next challenge I will allow more time. I hope you guys are thinking of what you would like to do for your challenge?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...