Thursday, May 15, 2008

Show and Tell Thursday

Welcome to show and tell Thursday where I show you the cards I made at Jacques, my uplines house.. The cards are designed by Jacque. This week we made donut cards which are fun to make. The first card uses the new outlaw designer series paper and the boho backgrounds set. The second card uses one of my favourites new sets, garden whimsey and the scallop punch.



This last card is one I made this morning. I received an order yesterday and I didn't think I was going to get a chance to play until tonight, but as my daughter was home sick from school, I had a play.



Supplies


Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs


card/ink: wild wasabi, soft sky, very vanilla, designer series paper spring silhouettes


Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, pretties kit, quill tape

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...