Friday, June 13, 2008

More childrens cards

Happy Friday. I have another round of childrens cards tonight. I have been having fun making nice simple cards. I seem to be making a lot of boy cards so will have to try for some girly ones with lots of pink and glitter. Our team the creative inkers are doing childrens cards for our swap this month so I am will have to think up something special for that.


My first two cards tonight use lots of bright colours and of course the eat cake set. Its just perfect for a child's card.


Supplies stamp set: Eat cake, card/ink: yoyo yellow, tempting turquoise, only orange, real red, basic black


Supplies stamp set: eat cake. card/ink: gable green, real red, yoyo yellow, only orange, tempting turquoise, accessories: corner rounder punch, certainly celery ribbon.


I was really please with how the next two cards turned out. I haven't used wild about you for a while and I have often used it for baby cards. This time I decided to go outside my comfort zone, almost all of the colours are from earth elements. What do you think?


Supplies stamp set: wild about you, circle of friendship, card/ink: pumpkin pie, old olive, ruby red, not quite navy, basic black, accessories: 1 1/4"circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch


I cased my last card from one I saw on splitcoast stampers. Unfortunately I can't remember whose it was.



Supplies stamp set: eat cake, card/ink: certainly celery, chocolate chip, tempting turquoise, so saffron, accessories: 1 3/8"circle punch


Well I better get going and start planning my swap cards, I will give you a sneak peak early next week. Have a good weekend. Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

They're all lovely but I especially like the present one - cool idea - well spotted & cased for us all to share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...