Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blog Surfing

Hi Ladies. Another week has gone by, rather quickly I might add. The school holidays are almost over and back to normality. As a blogger I like to surf other stampers blogs. One of my favourites is Kristina Werner's blog kwdesign.com. I found her blog not long after I first found out about the wonderful world of blogging. I am guilty of visiting Kristina's blog on a daily basis. I love her simple clean style. Kristina has a weekly colour challenge. My first project tonight features colours from this weeks colour challenge . I didn't actually enter her challenge this week as I was too late but next week I might give it a go.



Supplies
stamp set: A beautiful thing ( sneak peek from new spring mini catalogue)
card/ink: certainy celery, pumpkin pie, very vanilla, soft sky
accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, white signo gel pen




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...