Friday, July 25, 2008

Mini Pizza box

Hi Ladies, hope you have had a nice week. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who made a comment about my color challenge entry. It is soo nice to receive comments. I really appreciate it.

On a recent blog surf I came across a template for a cute little pizza box. I can't recall the name of the blog, but I will find it again and give credit. With Christmas drawing closer, I thought I would start stockpiling some little gifts and I thought this mini pizza box was a little bit different. You can make 2 boxes out of 1 sheet of a4 cardstock. These are my first sample as well as a couple of gift cards.



This is a picture of the box opened.



This was my first box, I wasn't that happy with how it turned out.



I was much happyier with how this one turned out. I also made 2 matching gift cards to go with this one.





Supplies
stamp set: a beautiful thing
card/ink: always artichoke, rose red, barely banana
accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, pretties kit, white gel pen


Hope you are all wrapped up warm ready for the cold and stormy weekend. I think a lot of us will be stamping this weekend. Thanks for stoppping by.



1 comment:

Tru said...

Hi, gorgeous box. There's a sample and a template for the Mini Pizza Box on NZSU.
Trudi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...