Monday, August 25, 2008

Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers 23

Hi everyone. Well I have been toying with the idea of joining the sisterhood and I have finally taken the plunge and joined up. I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone. It is going to be great fun to meet new people who all have a common interest.

A little bit about me. I have been stamping for around 6 years now. I got hooked when a friend showed me embossing. I have been stamping ever since. I became a Stampin' Up! demonstrator Aril 07 when Stampin' Up! came to New Zealand. I love Stampin' Up products and all my cards/pages use their products. I am part of a wonderful group called the creative inkers who are all lovely talented ladies.

I am married with 2 children a boy James aged 10 and a girl Caitlin aged 8. I work part time as a banker and stamp and scrapbook in my spare time.

I am really looking forward to meeting all of my fellow sisters, 19 new friends.
Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to chatting soon.



8 comments:

April Hall said...

Welcome to our sisterhood! I'm happy to meet you and to see all of your wonderful creations!

Joey said...

Hi Anne Marie, I am looking forward to getting to know you and the other ladies in our sisterhood group!.

Roxy said...

Hi anne Marie,

Welcome to the sisterhood.

Blessings!
Roxy

Dawn said...

Hi Anne Marie

Pleased to meet you!

Dawn
x

Sarah said...

Hi Anne Marie!!

Welcome to the group. Can't wait to get to know you better!!

Sarah

Toni said...

Hi Anne-Marie. Welcome to SBS23! Looking forward to chatting and see all your crafty creations! xx

Joey said...

Hi Anne Marie, me again! I have a little award for you on my blog.x

Lindsey said...

Hi, welcome look forward to getting to know you

Lindsey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...