Friday, August 22, 2008

Tart and Tangy


Hi Everyone. I am soo pleased it is finally Friday. What a week it has been. My son James has been off school all weeks with this nasty virus. Today is the first day he has not had a raging temperature. There are certainly a lot of nasty bugs out there at the moment, hope none of you are ill with any of these.

My DH and I have been playing tag all week, one of us at home with James and the other at work, Tues and Wed we crossed over a couple of times, Rich went into work, came home at 9.00am I went into work came home at 2.30pm then Rich went back to work. We were both had it by last night. Unfortunately this week was not a good week for James to be ill, I had auditors at work (never a fun experience) and Rich was trying to get organised for his overseas trip. He is at this moment on a flight to LA. Hopefully he will sleep. It is not always easy to be a working parent.

Enough moaning from me, now that I have that off my chest. I am sitting here doing my first post from my laptop, I am still switching from my laptop to our other computer as Rich has not had a chance to load everything on, but guess what, I will be able to post whenever I want during the next two weeks.

I received a delivery from stampin up earlier this week, with some sets from the new spring mini, of course I had to have a play. Here is what I came up with.




Supplies
stamp set: tart and tangy
card/ink: real red, whisper white, old olive, designer series paper summer picnic
accessories: 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, photo corner punch, white ribbon, marker




Supplies
stamp set: tart and tangy, everyday flexible phrases
card/ink: real red, whisper white, designer series paper summer picnic, only orange
accessories: corner rounder punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, round tab punch





Supplies
stamp set: tart and tangy, sweet shapes
card/ink: bashful blue, whisper white, only orange, designer series paper summer picnic
accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, small oval and large oval punch.


Well I am going to try and publish this post now, hope you have a nice evening. Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Anna Sutherland said...

I know exactly what you mean. I've also been home this week with our wee man. Your cards look fabulous by the way. I think I'm going to get this set now as everyone has been producing such great cards with it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...