Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Gift Certificates

Hi everyone. I can't believe it is the last day of September. Christmas is fast approaching. While at the mall last weekend I even noticed some stores have started putting out their christmas displays. Very scary. I thought it was a good time to remind you that gift vouchers are always a good option for some stamping goodies. That way you get to choose your stamping goodies. I love to make cute covers for gift vouchers like the ones below. If you want a loved one to get you a voucher get them to email me.



Recipe
stamp sets: wonderful words, seeing spots
card/ink: pretty in pink, so saffron, whisper white, certainly celery
accessories: 1 1/4" cirle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, sheer ribbon





Recipe
stamp sets: gifts galore
card/ink: brilliant blue, whisper white
accessories: sheer ribbon, cuttlebug embosser


Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...