Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Getting Ready for Valentines Day

Hi Again. 2 posts in one night. I'm doing well. I thought I would get a headstart on valentines cards. It will be February before we know it. I am enjoying the school holidays as there are no afternoon activities to take James and Caitlin to, so I can do a bit of stamping in the afternoons. Here are a couple of valentines cards I made. I haven't used pink in a while, so valentines is a great excuse.



Recipe:
stamp set: priceless
card/ink: regal rose, rose red, pretty in pink, whisper white
accessories: regal rose ribbon, corner rounder punch




Recipe:
stamp set: A little bit of happiness (hostess set level one)
card/ink: pretty in pink, rose red, regal rose
accessories: pretty in pink ribbon


As you can see I am still using my corner rounder to do my scallop edge. I have just ordered a scallop edge punch, so I can't wait to start using it.

Now the only question is. Do I give one these to my husband? LOL. I Don't think so. I better come up with another option. My daughter Caitlin will love it though.
Hope you have a nice evening. Thanks for dropping by.




4 comments:

Judy said...

That's a gorgeous card. Seems ages since I last saw you - perhaps we will meet up again at Extravaganza.

Joey said...

Hi Anne-Marie this is a gorgeous card!. xxx

kareN stampZ said...

beautiful - it's so you must be something to do with that regal rose ;-)

Kristin said...

I really like this card - I just love Valentines Day (well, I love most holidays!) but I really enjoy all the girly pinks and reds and hearts... great job on the scallops without a scallop punch....never saw that idea and its a great one! :) Kristin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...