Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Tuesday

Hi Ladies. Hope you are having a lovely day. Sorry I didn't post that week. I was getting ready for our first team event of the year which was on Saturday afternoon. We had around 80 guests and did 5 projects. It was a great afternoon. Yvonne and I teamed up and made a peek a boo card, using a masculine theme. I really enjoyed showing this as it is such a versatile card to make for any occasion. This is the card we made.


Recipe:
stamp sets: say it with Scallops, dotted wheel
card/ink: blue bayou, wild wasabi, soft sky, whisper white
accessories: scallop circle punch, scallop square punch, scallop edge punch, brads



This is the inside of the card. The chocolates are yummy and the foil matched the card beautifully.

Isn't this the perfect little gift. I am going to make one for my dh for valentines day. Also we sized the project so you can make 3 peek a boo cards from 1 sheet of a4 card stock, so this is a very economical project. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...