Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Back

Well I can't believe it has been 2 years since I last blogged. A lot has happened in that time. Have renovated and painted the house, lost my craft area and have regained craft area, the kids have grown a lot, now have a teenage son at college and a daughter at intermediate, much busier running around to afterschool activities,have had family dramas to deal with and have not done a lot of stamping. Thought it was time to go back to something I have always enjoyed. Stamping and blogging. Lots of new products to try, have brought a cuttlebug and am waiting for some spellbinder dies to arrive and of course had to go on a wee shopping spree for some new stamps to help with the creative juices. Two package arrived this morning with stamps from Whimsey Stamps and MFT stamps so can't wait to show you my creations. In fact I couldn't wait and had to try out the Whimsey stamps so will show this now.

Anne-Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...