Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I need some face time

Evening.  Another wet cold night in Auckland, I am so pleased on am on holiday so we have been chilling out going to the movies and keeping warm.  I am slowly building up my supply of cards, I have so many birthdays coming up and my card stock was really low.  Here is a card I made using MFT alm I need some face time.


I also decided to decorate the inside of the card, this is what I came up with.



Unfortunately I was organised and had already put a watermark on this card so I couldn't use my new one, oh well I will just have to make some more cards.

Supplies:
stamps: MFT ALM I need some face time, card: stampin up, bazzill basics, echo park pattern paper, ink: menento tuxedo black, accessories:  copic markers, prima flowers, stampinup brads.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...