Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club MFTWSC31


Hi.  Just enough time to enter this weeks challenge.  Its been a busy week back to a normal term routine with lots of running around and not a lot of time to stamp.  Here is my card for this weeks sketch challenge.

Here is the card from another angle.
And the inside of the card.

I really enjoyed making my card for this challenge, lots of pink pattern paper, my favourite.

Supplies:
stamps: pure innocence - a little birdie told me (MFT Stamps) ink: tuxedo black (memento), paper: kraft, pink, burgundy (SU), bitterweet hand dipped,(basic grey), accessories: ribbon, brads (su), prima flowers, copic markers, nestabilities petite scallop large, standard circle large.

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...