Friday, February 20, 2009

Kristina Werners Color Challenge no 42


Hi Everybody. Hope you are having a good week. I didn't think I was going to make this weeks challenge, but I managed to get some time in the craft room tonight to make a card. I have never used a lot of the earth element colours so this was a very good challenge for me. I thought I would get out a couple of sets I haven't used in a while.











stamp sets; scribble, eastern blooms, garden whimsey
card/ink: old olive, whisper white, real rust, more mustard
accessories: olive ribbon, scallop edge punch, signo white gel pen


Thanks so much for stopping by.


1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

what a great idea love the 3 wee flowers on the bottom created with Eastern blooms = look great together

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...