Friday, March 28, 2008



Here are a couple of cards I made over the easter break. I am getting a nice stock of cards made so I won't get caught short. The first card was inspired by a gorgeous shaker card that my upline jacque pederson designed.


The colours are cool caribbean, always artichoke and marigold morning. My last chance to use the 2007 in colours. I love the cool caribbean and the marigold morning has really grown on me over the last few months. Stamp sets are friendship blooms and lots of thoughts from sale a bration.
This card I have used the bodacious bouquet stamp set. This is a stamp set that I was not very fond of when I first saw it. Now it is one of my favourite sets. It is such a versatile set, you can do so much with it. Here I have used regal rose and chocolate chip card stock with designer series paper from the summer mini catalogue. I have stamped the stalks in certainly celery then stamps the blossoms in regal rose and cut them out and mounted them up with dimensional. I have put glitter in the centre of the flowers. It is another simple design but I was pleased with how it turned out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...