Friday, March 28, 2008

Hi there. Hope everyone had a nice easter. The weather sure was great. We had a lovely relaxing weekend at home. Went to the beach and just hung out. I got started on my convention swaps. I am counting down. I am going to my first Stampin' Up! convention in Brisbane. It is going to be fantastic to have a few days with the girls. I am so looking forward to it. Less than 2 weeks to go now. I am making about 60 swaps and I am highlighting the Faux tile technique. Will show you a sneak peak next week.


Only a few days to go now until the new 2008-2009 Idea book and catalogue come out. 1st April is the beginning of a new Stampin' Up! year. I can not wait to get my hands on some of the great products in there. The new in colours are fantastic and there are some great new assessories as well. Of course it is jam packed with wonderful ideas and stamps sets as well.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...