Friday, April 25, 2008

Caitlin's Birthday card

It is my daughter Caitlin's 8th birthday tomorrow. And Caitlin being Caitlin, she told me exactly what colours she wanted me to use for her card. She was very specific about not using pink, which is very difficult for me with pink being one of my favourite colours. But I have pandered to her and used the colour combination she requested but I think I have still kept it quite girly. I was quite happy with how the card turned out. I hope she likes it.



Supplies


Stamp set: Eat cake


Card/ink: bashful blue, gable green, lovely lilac


Access: Punches, markers, brads, ribbons


Well I better be off now. I have spent a good part of the day playing around with this new blog writer, still a few glitches to sort out, but not to bad. Karen you will be impressed. I have done these last three blogs without any help. I now have to go and wrap a few presents and tidy up my craft room. I can't believe how much mess I have made over the last couple of days now I can't find anything.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...