Friday, April 25, 2008

Workshop Projects

Thought I would put a couple of the projects I am doing for a workshop on Sunday. The group of ladies are mostly new to stamping so have done simple projects. Here is a sample.




This project is a simple bagalope. I have used a c6 sized white envelope and used a jumbo wheel over the front and back of each side. I have scored 1/2 inch on 3 sides.


Supplies


Stamp Set: Bodacious bouquet, petal jumbo wheel


Car/Ink: White envelope, whisper white, so saffron, pretty in pink, barely banana, certainly celery.


Access: White ribbon, brads in soft subtles, corner punch to do scallop on top.


For these next two cards I have used the wheel again. I have stuck to two colours with only one layer. I got the idea for this layout from my upline Jacque s blog. This layout can be used for any situation with different colours and accessories.



Supplies


Stamp Set: Scatter Sunshine Junbo wheel, time well spent.


Card/Ink: Whisper white, certainly cerlery.


I hope the ladies at the workshop like it.


Now to test this new blog writer with images.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...