Friday, April 25, 2008

Stamp Sets for Sale - Test for my new blog writer

I have a small collection of retired stamp sets that I have decied to sell to make room for some new sets. Some of these sets have never been used. Others I have only used a few times. There are no ink stains on any of the sets. They are all mounted apart from the Sale-A-Bration sets.


Because of you $30-00, Little Hellos $30-00, Nice and Easy Notes $45-00


Hostess Sets: Basketful of Fun (Level 3) $50.00


Sale-A-Bration Sets: Friendship Blooms, Merci, Lots of Thoughts. All $25.00 per set.


Please email me if you are interested in any of the sets. These will be sold on a first in first served basis.


I am also using this post as a test for the new blog writer that my husband downloaded for me. So far so good, the proof will be if it publishes and how easy it will be to put an image in.


Thanks


Anne-Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...