Thursday, April 24, 2008

My 1st Stamping Galore Challenge

Hi everyone

I was talking to the girls last night at stamp class and suggested doing a challenge. Well since I suggessted it I have come up with the first challenge. I have decided to do a colour Inspiration challenge . I found this photo in a habitat magazine and thought it was an interesting colour combination. Not one I would think of using.



I have converted the colours to stampin' Up colours and they are:





Groovy Guava



Gable Green



Brocade Blue



Anyone can participate in the colour inspiration challenge, the more the merrier. All you need to do is make a card/scrapbook page using this colour combination and email it to me at stampinggalore@gmail.com by Sunday 3 May 2008. Remember to put all of your details on your entry for voting.

It will be great to see what everyone comes up with. All entries will be posted on my blog on Monday 4 May. Voting will be from Tuesday 5 May to Thursday 7 May. The winner will be announced on Friday 8 May. The winner of the challenge gets to select the next challenge. If you do not have a blog I can host the challenge on your behalf.


I look forward to receiving your entries.

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Yah I love challenges

Keryn Campbell said...

I will definately see what I can come up with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...