Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mothers Day is coming Sunday 11 May

Mothers day is fast approaching. I have already put in my request with the kids and my dh. I have asked for a cropodile. My husband is always giving me a hard time about all the noise coming form the rumpus room so I have come up with the perfect solution for him and a great mothers day gift for me, a cropodile. I have a couple of gift ideas that are perfect for mothers day especially for the grandmas. A cropodile would have made one of these gifts a lot easer to make. I can not take credit for the ideas for either of these gifts. Original were from my fabulously talented upline Jacque.

This little note book is the perfect gift for any occasion. I have also used the carte postale stamp set which works very well.

Supplies:
stamp set: carte postale
Card/Ink: Whisper white, bashful blue, very vanilla
Access: punches, ribbon, brads, board, notepad from two dollar shop or the warehouse, tacky tape

The next wee gift could be made into several things. I have made a calendar and a wee gift album. You could also use as an address book or a receipe holder. You are only limited to your imagination. The photos are of my children James and Caitlin. They are very old though as James has just turned 10 and Caitlin is about to turn 8.




As you can see I have made a calendar and a little album. The rings to hold it together are from the two dollar shop. The pages are made from chipboard coasters covered in designer series paper. The back page is attached to card double layered and folded into a triangle to make a stand. The calendar was printed off the internet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...