Sunday, April 20, 2008

More Carte Postale

I have been busy making some more cards using the wonderful new set carte postale. This is such a versatile set. I have made a point of making very feminine to masculine cards. You can do so much with this set. I have been having lots of fun. Today I have four cards to show you as I did not post last week, so here they are.



Supplies
stamp set: carte postale
card/ink: chocolate chip, rose red, whisper white
Accessories: black brads






Supplies:
stamp set: carte postale
card/ink: mellow moss, chocolate chip, pretty in pink, whisper white

This is a very simple card but very effective. I love this colour combination.





Supplies
stamp set: carte postale
card/ink: not quite navy, always artichoke, close to coca

I am please with how this card turned out. Masculine cards are always a challenge for me.


The card below is probaby my favourite. Again it is very simple but very feminine, which I like. Mothers day is coming up so guess who will be receiving this.
Supplies
stamp set: carte postale
card/ink: certainly celery, almost amethyst, whisper white
access: white ribbon


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...