Saturday, April 19, 2008

Convention 2008

Well I have just arrived back from Brisbane after spending 4 days on holiday with the family on the Gold Coast. We had a wonderful time swimming at the beach and in the pool and visiting Wet N Wild and Movie world. My son is an adrenaline junkie and couldn't get enough of the rides. My daughter and I on the other hand preferred the more subdued rides. A good time was had by all.

The first 3 days I spent at my first ever Stampin' Up! Convention. The theme for this years convention was dream big. I certainly came away with some big ideas. What an inspirational 3 days I had. I met some great demonstrators from Australia and got to spend time with my upline Jacque and some of my crosslines Rachael, Sara, Anabel and Pauline. We had a great time.

Jacque placed 2nd in New Zealand demonstrator of the year. We were all so proud of her. She has worked very hard. I feel so fortunate to have Jacque as my upline as she is so supportive and very very talented.

Here are a couple of photos of my completed swaps. I decided to do the faux tiling technique and I was very happy with how they turned out. Hope you like them.


Supplies:
Stamp Set: Bodacious Bouquet
Card/Ink: Pink Passion, Lavender Lace, So Saffron, Gable Green
Access: White ribbon, white gel pen, versmark, clear embossing powder

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...