Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baroque Motifs

Happy Tuesday. It has been a cold day here in Auckland. Winter is definitely here I feel. I have become soft because two years ago I had just moved up from Christchurch and was finding winter very mild, certainly no need for heavy coats, goes to show how you adjust to the climate you live in. Well I said I would post the rest of the card set I made using baroque motifs. Here they are.



Supplies


Stamp set: baroque motif


Card/ink: purely pomegrante, elegant eggplant, real red, rose red, artichoke, close to cocoa.


Accessories: Corner rounder


A very simple card idea but very effective. I can see this set being sent down to Christchurch for my Mother in law she would love them.


Have a good evening thanks for visiting


1 comment:

Sarah Gough said...

Your card set is gorgeous, I love doing the shadow effect with that stamp too! It's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...