Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun and Fast Notes

Happy Wednesday, I normally wouldn't be home on a Wednesday night as it is stamp class night at my upline Jacque's house. Unfortunately I'm still not over my stomach bug, and I didn't want to pass it round. So I thought I would do a little post. I have been mucking round with a couple of simple cards using fun & fast notes and the 6x6 designer series paper. It's funny how you have an idea in your head and when you put it together it doesn't turn out how you thought. This is what happened with these 2 cards. This is the first attempt.




On this version I decided to stick to 2 colours bashful blue and rose red, but then I decided I needed another colour to give it a bit of omph. When I thought about it I realised I nearly always use 3 to 4 colours when I make a card, so I added to it.








I decided certainly celery would tie in perfectly, so I put another layer around the picture and used some celery ribbon and the celery designer series paper. Then it added wonderful from warm words.


other supplies


small oval punch, large oval punch, blender pens








For the first version of this card I used chocolate chipe card, layers of certainly celery, so saffron and rose red. I used strips of designer series paper in rose red, certainly celery and so saffron.






I decided to add photo corners to this card and also wonderful from warm words. I think it needed that extra something.


It does show that you can change the whole look of a card by adding a new colour or by adding an extra element or two.




Remember that you have only got till the end of May to getyour 6x6 pads of designer series paper for $14.95 with purchases of $40.00 or more.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...