Thursday, May 15, 2008

Judy's Sketch Challenge

Happy Thursday everyone. I am a bit late getting this challenge up. I have been having trouble connecting to the internet. That's the problem when you are on dial up and up post in the evening. Well my daughter is off school today so I get the opportunity to do a post during the day. Judy won my last challenge and has put together a great sketch for the next challenge. Check out Judy's lovely work at passion4cards.blogspot.com.




Isn't this a great sketch. I think we will be able to come up with some fantastic cards using it. Remember the rules only use Stampin' Up products. This challenge is open to everybody. The winner gets to select the next challenge. Entries need to be emailed to me by 30 May. I will post the entries as I receive them. Remeber to include details of supplies used. Below is Judys card for the challenge. Judy has used the beautiful carte postale set for her challenge entry. Thanks again Judy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...