Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Busy little bee

Well it has been some time since I did a scrapbooking page. Even my DH commented that it was about time I did some scrapbooking. So here is a page. I got out these photos of James from when we were living in Niue. James spent his first 3 years there. From the time he started walking he basically never stopped. He loved to help out around the house doing vacumming , helping Richard in the garden or watering the coconut trees. We all have fond memories of Niue, so it was fun doing this page. Note the number of punches used.



Supplies


stamp set: seeing spots


card/ink: brocade blue, close to cocoa, always artichoke


Accessories: pewter hodgpodge, photo corner punch, scallop punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...