Friday, May 9, 2008

Show and Tell Thursday

Almost everyweek I go to my upline Jacque's house for card class. It is one of the highlights of my week getting together with the girls to catch up and to create. So I decided I would like to share the creations we make each week. Last week we made mothers day cards. The first card was taken from a card that Shelli Gardner , cofounder and CEO of Stampin' Up! demonstrated at convention using the brocade basics set. My set is in the post, I can't wait to start using it.



I was fortunate enough to go to Convention this year and see Shelli make this card and it was create to recrete it again at card class. I just love the colour combinations and the smudged look.


Supplies


Stamp set: Brocade Basics, Short & Sweet


Card/Ink: Always Artichoke, Groovey Guava, Naturals Ivory, Brocade Background designer series paper


Accessories: Pretties kit, groovy guava double stitched ribbon.




This card uses the Oh so lovely level one hostess set, and turns into a bookmark.


Supplies


Stamp Set: Oh so lovely, everyday flexible phrases


Card/Ink: Almost amethyst, certainly celery, whisper white, may 6x6 designer series paper special


Accessories: tab punch, certainly celery ribbon


I look forward to showing the wonderful creations that Jacque comes up with each week.

1 comment:

Tru said...

love this bookmark card! It's been selected as an inspiration card on NZSU and will be posted there soon. TFS Trudi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...