Friday, May 9, 2008

May Showcase

Well it is past the beginning of another month. Time for another monthly showcase. This month I have decided to make projects which highlight punches. Since I received my scallop and photocorner punches I have used them on almost all my cards. I simply love the scallop punch it is the perfect size to add to all of your projects.


The first card I cased from Sarah Gough's blog, I loved the colours she had used, pink being my favourite.




Supplies


Stamp Set: Scribble this


Card/Ink: chocolate chip, pretty in pink, close to cocoa, whisper white


Accessories: pretty in pink ribbon, photo corner punch.


The next four cards are little love note cards. They are 3 1/2 " x 3 1/2". This is a lovely size card to work with and makes a lovely little gift. The scallop punch works really well with this size card. I have used the same designer series paper for all four cards and have kept to a similar colour theme.



Sparkle


Supplies


Stamp set: polka dots & paisley, warm words


Card/Ink: tempting turquoise, pretty in pink, whisper white, petals & paisley designer series paper


Accessories: 1 1/4 " circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch. 3 punches used.



Giggle


Supplies


Stamp set: Polka dots & paisley, warm words


Card/Ink: old olive, so saffron, pretty in pink, whisper white, basic black, petals & paisley designer series paper


Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, 3 punches.



Happiness


Supplies


Stamp Set: polka dots& paisley, warm words


Card/Ink: tempting turquoise, whisper white, prettty in pink, old olive, petals & paisley designer series paper


Accessories: 1 1/4 " circle punch, 1 3/8 " circle punch, scallop punch, word window punch. 4 punches



Wonderful


Supplies


Stamp set: polka dots & paisley, warm words


Card/Ink: pretty in pink, whisper white, certainly celery, petals & paisley designer series paper


Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, small oval punch, large oval punch. 5 punches


I was rather impressed with the number of punches I managed to use in this card. 5 punches.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...