Friday, May 30, 2008

Show and Tell Thursday

Happy Friday. I am a bit late with my show and tell this week. We did crayon resist at Jacques this week for card class. This is a technique that I haven't played around with much so it was really great to have a play. We made two lovely cards using this technique. These are the cards that I made at class.





The blush card was taken from a card that we saw at convention, love the way we make the butterfly and the second card uses a great combination of colours, elegant eggplant, purely pomegrante and old olive. Here are two cards that I made last night using the same colour combination.





I usd different cardstock but I used a similar layout and I was pleased with how it turned out. It is such any easy technique but the results are really impressive.


stamps: bud basics, think happy thoughts, bodacious bouquet. Card/ink: glossy white, whisper white, always artichoke, purely pomegrate, so saffron, groovy guava Accessories: quill tape, scallop punch 1 1/4 ' circle punch, 13/8 circle punch, sponge daublers, versa mark, white crayon.







Thanks for stopping by



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...