Friday, May 30, 2008

Last day of May

During the month of May I have been making projects which use punches. I have had a great time playing with my new scallop and photo corner punches, and I am sure they will continue to feature in a lot of my projects in the coming months. Here are my last cards for May. This first card is uses only punches no stamps which is something really different for me but I like the result.



I made the vase with the large oval punch and cut the top off it although you can't really see it as the flowers cover it. I then punched out flowers using the spring flower bouquet punch in barely banana, purely pomegrante (love that colour) and only orange. I punched out 3 of each colour then overlapped them and used a brad for the top three. Then a thin matt of basic black, onto purely pomegrante then onto the old olive card.



I really love how this second card turned out. I think that soft sky, wild wasabi and chocolate chip are a great combination. Good for both male and female cards.


Supplies - stamp sets; bodacious bouquet, think happy thoughts, card/ink: whisper white, soft sky, choclate chip, wild wasabi, Accessories: white ribbon, photo corner punch, 1 1/4 ' circle punch, 1 3/8' circle punch, scallop punch.


For the month of June I am going to showcase baby and children's cards. It seems to be birthday session at the moment, my daughter seems to have party after party to go to and I am always making a card at the last minute, so June will be my month to get a good supply of children's card made. Hope you all have a great long weekend. I am looking forward to my sleepin in the morning. Will post again Sunday with my first showcase.


Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne Marie, Just blog hopped from Nic Howards blog when I saw your name and wondered after reading your profile if you are the same Anne Marie that used to work in the ASB K Road. Let me know if its you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...