Friday, June 6, 2008

First June children's card show case

Happy Friday. Hope you have all had a good week. Sorry for the lack of activity on my blog this week. It has been one of those weeks. This weekend I am at the Dunkleys craft show on the north shore, so come by and say hello. Here is the first installment of children's cards for my June showcase.


What with having two children who get invited to their fair share of parties and also having 10 nieces and nephews, I always need to have a child's birthday card on hand. The first card is taken from one that I made at card class.




Supplies


Card/Ink: Regal Rose, Whisper white


Stamp Sets: swirly wheel, garden whimsey, birthday best


Accessories: Glitter





I made the next two cards with my son in mind. He is now 10 doesn't like what he calls baby cards. He really liked the colour combo that I had chosen and the layout.






Supplies


stamp set: eat cake


Card/Ink: Soft sky, old olive blue bayou, spring break designer series paper card/ink: tempting turquoise, real red, only orange, yoyo yellow


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...