Friday, June 20, 2008

Nice and Simple

I haven't had a lot of time to create this week. It has been one of those weeks, the next two cards I have to show tonight took about 15 minutes each to make. Its surprising what you in whip up in a short time.



Supplies:


stamp set: think happy thoughts, canvas background, eat cake, card/ink: bashful blue, certainly celery, regal rose, accessories: mat pack, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch.



Supplies:


stamp set: birthday best, garden whimsey, card/ink: regal rose, rose red, whisper white, accessories: brads


Well I better get off and tidy up my craft room. It never seems to stay tidy for long. The girls are coming around after our meeting so I want it to look presentable. I will take a photo and post as well as some swap photos in the next day or so. Have a good weekend. thanks for visiting.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...