Saturday, June 21, 2008

Swap Cards

Happy Saturday. I had a lovely morning with the girls. We did children's cards for our swap. Its amazing the different designs everyone came up with and the different stamps sets used. Here are some photos of the great swaps I received.



These lovely cards have been made by Diane, Tracey, Leanne, Richelle, Densie.

Stamp sets: circle of friendship, happy everything, birthday best,bugs & kisses, little birthday cheer, jumbo outline alphabet, nursery necessaties, sweet shapes, fun & fast notes

I have another set of photos to post tomorrow, I have had James sitting with me helping me to do this post on blogger using HTML and he has been very helpful, but is now too tired to help me do another set of photos. He is hoping that I pick up the code quickly. Thanks James for all your help. Thanks for stopping by


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...