Sunday, June 22, 2008

More Swap Cards

I have persuaded James to sit with me again while I have another go at posting using html code. Here are another set of photos from our team the creative inkers latest swap.




I just love the dress card made by the fabulous Pauline from Napier. Pauline doesn't have a blog yet, but hopefully we can persuade her to get one up and running. Anabel made the lovely invitation and Janine has made a cool masculine card.
The following stamps sets were used to create these cards: Bundle of Joy, Short and sweet, cheer and wishes, wanted.

Here are the last sets of photos.



Jacque my upline made the cool pirate card check out her blogstamphappy. Rachel has made the beautiful princess card. Rachael has justed started her blog knightstamper and I am sure we will see lots of wonderful posts on there. Karen has made a really cute card using wild about you. Click the link on the right to see more of Karens work. Sara I will post your card tomorrow. James had had enough. I am picking up the code and its not as difficult as I thougt. I have also been playing around with an online calendar from bravenet. Bear with me while I get all of the entries on there. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I am off to do some ironing and start dinner. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...