Saturday, June 28, 2008

Last of childrens cards

Happy Saturday. I am a day late in posting this week. Last night was the start of a busy few weeks for me. I did a workshop last night and introduced some ladies to stampin up. We had a great night. These ladies were scrapbookers so I had fun showing them how you can use stamps on your pages. Thanks Carey-Lou for a fantastic night.

I have to confess tonights cards are ones that I made quite some time ago but. The first uses one of my favourite childrens sets wild about you.

Supplies
stamp set: wild about you
card/ink: whisper white, certainly celery, regal rose, so saffron, cool caribbean (07 in color)


The next card is my first attempt at a waterfall card. This is ideal for children. When I first showed this to James and Caitlin they thought I was soo clever and have been at me ever since to show them how to make one.




Supplies
stamp set: wild about you
card/ink: brilliant blue, green galore, whisper white, assorted card stock
accessories: brads


I have really enjoyed showing you some different childrens cards and of course now I have a good supply for all the birthdays and parties that come up. I can't believe it is now the end of June and only another week left till the school holidays. I am off now to tidy my desk and unpack my bag from this afternoons workshop. Have a great weekend, with this horrible weather it is a wonderful time to create. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...