Thursday, June 12, 2008

Scrapbook pages - a first

Happy Thursday. Hope you have all had a good week. It seems like I haven't posted in ages, I'm starting to have withdrawal symptoms LOL. I had a great time at the Dunkleys craft show last weekend with the girls from creative inkers (our stampin' up group). It is always great to spend time with the girls. Its sometimes hard to get together what with work and family committents. Hello to all the lovely ladies we met. I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I am still contacting people from the show, so if I haven't contacted you yet. I will be in touch in the next few days.


The scrapbook pages I am posting today are one that were displayed at the show. I don't do as much scrapbooking as I would like so, it was great to spend some time scrapbooking. This first page I have also submitted to Trudi at the NZSU blog as they are featuring masculine cards and pages this month. I love these photos of James. He just loves the beach and loves on the boogey board. We moved up to the North Shore of Auckland from Christchurch a couple of years ago and both James and Caitlin just adore summer and being able to spend so much time at the beach.



Supplies


Card: old olive, blue bayou, soft sky, spring break designer series paper. Accessories: twill tape, photo corner punch, hodge podge hardware


The next page is of James when he was around 14 months old. We lived in Niue until James was just on 3 yrs old. He was a very busy little boy. Always helping out. He was very tidy back then, he liked nothing better than to help out with the vacuuming or doing the gardening. These photos bring back very fond memories of the great time we had living in Niue.



Supplies


Stamp set: seeing spots Card/ink: always artichoke, brocade blue, close to coca, Accessories: brocade ribbon, hodgepodge hardware, photo corner punch, 1 1/4 " circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...