Thursday, June 12, 2008

We took these photos of Caitlin the day she lost her first tooth. She was so excited as the tooth fairy was going to visit for the first time. The only thing she was a bit vary of was the tooth fairy going into her room, so we had to leave the tooth in the kitchen. The tooth fairy came and was very understanding about not going into Caitlin's room. She left a nice coin on the kitchen bench. I have used the flowers out of the pretties kit on this page and have coloured them using sponge daubers and ink.



Supplies


stamp set: basic outline jumbo wheel, card/ink: lovely lilac, pretty in pink, gable green, accessories: flowers from pretties kit, so saffron brads, photo corner punch, sponge daubers


I just found out how to change the colour in my blog writer soI just had to have a play, Yeah something new I can do.


This next page is one of Caitlin when is was around 3 mths old. My husband called her his michelin girl because she was so round. She was a very happy, smiley little baby when she was at home with Mum, Dad and James but she was very shy around other people. I love these photos, but I did have trouble trying to figure out what colours to use because of the bright green in the background. I decided to matt the photos in barely banana then used the colour coach to get the other colours.



Supplies


stamp sets: so swirly jumbo wheel my favourite wheel at the moment isn't it gorgeous, warm words, these are stamps at the bottom in mellow moss although they don't show up very well in the photo, card/ink: rose red, mellow moss, barely banana, accessories: white ribbon, pritties kit.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...