Sunday, August 10, 2008

2,5,7,10 boxes

Happy Sunday. Today has been a lovely day here on the North Shore. We have had so much rain in the last month, the grass is very boggy, but the sun is shinning. James and Caitlin have been making the most of the fine weather and have been outside on their bikes. I keep looking at my garden, it is such a mess, unfortunately it is still too wet so the weeding will have to wait a bit longer. Anyway I have been having a bit of fun over the last week making 2-5-7-10 boxes. These are great little boxes made from one sheet of A4 card stock.

I had a workshop on Friday night and for something a bit different, I decided to do a box and a gift card. Most of the guest were new to stamping and we all had a great time. The ladies got to try quite a few different techniques with the projects. Here is what we made. Thanks Gilly for a lovely evening, you were just a great host.



Supplies
stamp sets: heartfelt thanks, scribble jumbo wheel, scribble this
card/ink: real red, chocolate chip, whisper white, basic black
accessories: slit punch, blender pens
techniques used: two step stamping, wheeling, colouring with ink pad and blender pens, making a scallop edge with slit punch.


Here are another couple of boxes I have made over the last week.



Supplies
stamp sets: scatter sunshine jumbo wheel, simply said
card/ink: purely pomegrante, wild wasabi, soft sky
accessories: black brad, 1 3/8" circle punch, scallop punch, slit punch, white ribbon




Supplies
stamp sets: so swirly jumbo wheel, baroque motifs
card/ink: wild wasabi, purely pomegrante, soft sky, whisper white
accessories: rich regals brad, slit punch, white ribbon


This last card is one that I cased from Becky Carafa, her blog is the lakeshore stamper. I just had to make one. I love the bite out of the corner and I think all little boys would just love it. Now who am I going to give it to.



Supplies
stamp set: wild about you, canvas background
card/ink: blue bayou, soft sky, wild wasabi, spring break designer paper
accessories: scallop punch, word window punch




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...