Saturday, August 9, 2008

Color Challenge No 18



Time for another color challenge. I am really enjoying these. Kristina always comes up with great combinations. I found this one a little bit tricky as we weren't able to use any white. Anyway this is what I came up with.





Supplies
stamp set: simply said
cardstock/ink: basic black, rose red, pumpkin pie, green galore
accessories: black brads


Let me know what you think. I love getting your comments. Hope you have a great evening. I have some more to post tomorrow. I have to limit my time in front of the computer screen until our new one arrive this week.

2 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

Yah you're back We've missed you, love the card, youv'e made the colours work (I went eek! when I read the challenge) - well done

Stacey Schafer said...

pretty trio!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...