Friday, September 19, 2008

Back blogging at last

Hi everyone. It feels like forever since I last did a post. Sincere apologies. I have had family staying and it was very difficult to try and get internet time, without feeling like I was being rude. My DH is now back from overseas and has been hogging the computer again and as we are still on dial up we can't be online at the same time. I have missed out on Kristina's last few color challenges. I am determined to enter this weeks.

Anyway a few weeks ago we had a regional training for stampin' Up!. It's always great to get together with friends. Of course we did a swap using a christmas set . I thought I would show you the cards I received.

First up is my swap I left my swaps until the last minute, very unlike me. So it had to be quick and simple. Here is what I came up with.



Recipe:
stamp sets: snow flurries, warm words
card/ink: soft sky, whisper white craft ink, wild wasabi, purely pomegrante
accessories: 3/4" circle punch, corner punch, matt pack, white ribbon


Here are pictures of the swaps I received. Some of them had yummy goodies in them. yum...






Aren't they great. I really enjoyed my night. I learned a few new techniques and we received a lovely new stamp set. I haven't had a play yet. But watch this space. Thanks for stopping by.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...