Friday, September 19, 2008

Fathers Day cake

I just had to show you a picture of the cake my son made for Richard for fathers day. Rich arrived back the day before fathers day. He hadn't had a good time of it. He didn't get on his LA to Auckland flight as his Miami flight was late, so he had to fly LA to Sydney then onto Auckland. He was totally shattered when he got home as well as having a high temperature and a terrible cough. James decided he wanted to make his dad a cake and decorate it as a rugby league field. He had it all planned, what colours and lollies he would use to decorate it. It didn't turn out exactly how Jame's planned it but Richard loved it.





3 comments:

Roxy said...

I think it's great! All of those candies look yummy....except the black liccorice, LOL! Let your son know he dod a wonderful job!

Zoe said...

That is soo gorgeous!!! I dont think it could have came out any better no matter how much he had planned on something else!! I am sure it was very well received!! What a work of art - all that then edible too!!

Anonymous said...

I just joined Sisterhood so excited to get to know you I love your blog! Your cards are beautiful!
Stephanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...