Saturday, January 24, 2009

Memo Cube Box

Hi Ladies, hope you are enjoying your weekend. It has certainly been a hot day here in Auckland, we have spent the day trying to keep cool at the beach and in the pool. Thought I would just do a quick post tonight and show you a couple of little projects I have made over the last couple of night. I am busy prepping for a teams first event of the year, our extravaganza. This first project is a memo cube I have made that will be part of the door prize we have at the event.



Recipe:
stamp set: live your dream, carte postale
card/ink: certainly celery, pale plum, perfect plum, designer series paper
accessories: hodgepodge hardware, celery ribbon


This second project is a card I made while having a play using some of my new goodies from the summer mini catalogue.



Recipe:
stamp set: say it with scallops
car/ink: chocolate chip, groovy guava, designer series paper
accessories: square scallop punch, scallop edge punch.


Thanks for stopping by to have a look. Enjoy your weekend.


5 comments:

KarenR said...

door prize looks fantastic & your daily activities sound MUCH BETTER than holding a ladder whilst Pete finishes off sanding the high spots on my house

Keryn Campbell said...

Love the little box. Someone will be very pleased when they win that.

TeresaW said...

I've not heard of door prizes before, but I think I can work out the sort of thing it is. It sounds fun. I think someone is going to feel very lucky to get that prize (they may not go away).

I'd like to thank you for popping by and saying such nice things on my blog and in appreciation, I have honoured you with a "hugs award" over on my craft blog.

joey said...

I Anne-Marie, this is lovely what a wonderful prize. joeyxxx

Paper doll said...

Great door prizes keep the ladies coming back. Someone will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...