Sunday, January 25, 2009

Twisty Treat

Hi Ladies. Happy Sunday. It has been another hot sunny day here in Auckland, a great day to spend at the beach. My DH took James and Caitlin down for a swim so I could finish off my prepping for our team event. It's amazing how much you can get done with no interruptions. I now have all my cutting done. Yah!!!. I also had a little time to do a little bit of creating. I had a play with a couple of the sale-a-bration sets. I wanted to make my DH something for valentines day. He loves chocolate, so I thought the twisty treat bag would be perfect for him.






I have used a full sheet of 12x12 designer series paper but you can size this to waterever size you like. My DH is going to be spoilt as this will fit quite a lot of chocolate.

Recipe:
stamp sets: yummy, polka dot punches (both from sale-a-bration)
card/ink: designer series paper old olive, whisper white, note quite navy, old olive
accessories: old olive ribbon, hemp twine, scallop circle punch, word window punch


This card may look familiar to those of you who have looked at the sale-a-bration catalogue, I loved the coloured that had been used for the sample card. This is my take on it.





I really enjoyed using this set, it has been awhile since I did any 2 step stamping.

Recipe:
stamp set: botanical blooms, floral background
card/ink: blush blossom, ruby red, old olive, whisper white
accessories: white ribbon, scallop edge punch, sponges


Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...