Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lovely Bouquet

Hi. Its a quiet night at home for me so I thought I would so you a card I recently made for a friend at work.  I have used one of my favourite Stampin Up Images from the bloomin with beauty set.  I have stamped it in basic black and then coloured it using stampin up ink and markers and have put a little bit of glitter on the flowers.  I have then mounted the image on black card and used various pattern papers.  I made a pact with myself to use up my huge stage of pattern paper before I go and buy more, very difficult with all the new papers out there.  I have stamped the birthday wishes stamp from hero arts on pattern paper and punched out




Stamps: stampin'up and hero arts, cardstock: stampin'up, various patterned paper, punches, markers, brads, flowers


Anne-Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...