Friday, June 17, 2011

Monday Lunchtime sketch challenge No 178

Hi.  This is my first sketch challenge in quite some time and I nice one for me as I haven't stamped in a while either, als a chance to try out some of the new bits and pieces I havebrouhgt recently.  I got a parcel from MFT last week and have been dying to try out my new stamps.  I have also been learning how to crochet and thought I would use one of the flowers I have been making.  I also just got my first set of nestabilities so had to give them a go as well.  Hope you like. 


Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT pure innocence- you're so tweet
Cardstock:  stampin up: white, pink passion, on ly orange, pumpkin pie
miscellaneous:  copic markers, E50,E51, R20, E49,E47, B23, memento ink-tuxedo black, nestabilities standard circle, petite scallop circle, ribbon, stampin up punch, brads


Thanks for stopping by.
Anne-Marie

1 comment:

MJ said...

Wow, you are making your own embellishments! Love the flower. I need to do some of those. Hmm, maybe my mom will want a project to do. Great card, so many wonderful details. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...