Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blog Makeover

Hi.  What a miserable day it has been, we have had such heavy rain, good day to be inside and play on the computer.  I think I have finally finished makingover my blog, since I hadn't used my blog for 2 years it was in serious need of an overhaul.  I have totally changed the header, background and colour scheme, nice and flowery now.  I can't believe all the new gadgets that are available now and blogging has got easier, although I still have trouble lining things up and I don't think I will ever understand html, thank goodness for my son who is always happy to help me.  Now that I am happy with the look of my blog, I can concentrate on posting some of my new cards I have made.  Tell me what you think of my blog makeover.

Anne-Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...