Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mojo Monday 195

Hi.  Another weekend over and just enough time to get my entry in for the Mojo Monday sketch challenge.  What a lovely sketch this week, another chance to use my nestabilities and my mft stamps.  For this card I have used MFT pure innocence  birthday princess coloured with copic markers, (love these markers) I need more I  only have 8 so building my collection slowly. I have used the nestabilities petite scallped circles large and standard circles large.  Hope you like my entry.





Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT pure innocence - birthday princess
Ink pad:  memento tuxedo black
cardstock:  stampin up whisper white, river rock, bazzill basics pink, pattern paper kaisercraft
nestabilities, copic markers E50,E51, R20, E47, E49, RV21, RV13, stampin'up scallop border punch, stampin'up brads, prima flowers, pearls.

Thanks for stopping by.

Anne-Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...