Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge SSS114

Another Sketch challenge to enter yeah.  I really enjoy doing sketch challenges they really take the guess work out of making cards.  This weeks challenge is a really nice one.  Here is the sketch


Here is my entry for the challenge.


I was really happy with how this card turned out, I really like soft pastel colours and I enjoy mixing different pattern papers.  I have used the lovely image from MFT Stamps,  they are lovely images and I only have two two sets which of course is not enough, I have a wishlist and I am hoping to add to it soon.

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT pure innocence - your're so tweet
Cardstock:  stampin up, bazzill basics, basic grey
Ink:  memento tuxedo black
other:  brads, copic markers, prima flowers.

Thanks for stopping by to have a look.
 

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Sweet card Anne-Marie. That image isso cute... love the papers. :o) Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...